Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome to my new blog!

Welcome to my new blog!  I realized that I don't write down nearly enough of the things that my children say.  And they are pretty darn funny!  So for my New Year's resolution in 2013, I'm going to try and record these conversations so that we can all look back on them one day and have a good laugh.  I may even try and do some back tracking from old Facebook posts to see what I can find there.  To start off though, here is the scene.  We were measuring Michael, Molly, and Ben on our piece of wood to see how much they have grown in the last year, since they all recently had birthdays.  Molly was a little sad because she thought that Michael was taller, but it was determined that they are pretty much the same height.   So in an effort to cheer her up, Michael ran into her bedroom and said:

"Molly, we are still twins because we are the same height!  Do you know what that means?  We can still be friends!"


No comments:

Post a Comment